Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lights are dangerous

Hi Owl,

This will be a short post since I have been battling severe dizziness all day and want to curl up in a ball and sleep for like, a month.

I've been noticing that I get dizzy spells frequently in grocery stores. Really intense, debilitating dizzy spells, sometimes. This happened again today, first in the mall where Owl works and then while getting groceries.

My hunch, when I thought about it some more, was that the florescent lighting might be an issue. Historically, the rapid flickering of florescent lights has caused any number of issues, including seizures and vertigo. After a quick Google search, which will be backed by significant more research soon, this seems like a real potential.

Rarely are these dizzy spells quite so severe, but today is not a Good Day. So, I apologize, but this is the best post I can muster at the moment.

Lights are a silly thing to be sickened by. I don't recommend it.

Talk to you soon, hopefully with a more exciting post.

No comments:

Post a Comment