Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Blerg

Hi, Owl,

As you know, I will be out of town this weekend.  Sadly, as you know, that means I will be missing Valentine's Day, a holiday which I used to find extremely silly but have come to enjoy in recent years. So that's not the best, but we can have our own super special Valentine's Day next week!

So, tonight I am completely swamped with school work---I'm taking an Intro to Java Programming course and an advanced fiction course at the local university for "personal enrichment" (a fancy way of saying I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life) and the first program for the comp sci course is due on Friday. And it's hard! So. Between that and packing for tomorrow and preparing for my myriad of doctors' appointments for this week (yeah, so, turns out I have some sort of mystery illness and I've been to about thirty doctors this year, but more on that later) I'm super swamped and stressed and sick, SO.

This is not going to be a very intelligent blog post. In case it wasn't clear, Owl's the smart one, not me. But, to make up for it, I have some really awesome posts in the wings for next week, so you can have those to look forward to!

Owl just walked in, and she got me some Lego minis as a going away gift because she's the best. So. I'm going to go open my tiny men to help build my Lego army!

P.S. I realize that my last post was riddled with typos. It was written on my phone, so, sorry about that! I will go through and edit it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment