Friday, February 6, 2015

High School Take 2

Happy Friday Raven! Thanks for the high school flashback yesterday. I am sad to say I basically never did those icebreaker meme things in high school so... I'll do one today! See if there's anything new you can learn about me.


Name:
Owl
Eye Color:
Blue. Sometimes grey. Sometimes, though very rarely, green.
Shoe size:
8.5 and 9. 8.5 for my left foot, 9 for my right. Shoe shopping is a bit of a nightmare, really.
Height:
5'6"
What brands are you wearing right now?
Ummm.... Thrift store? And also my work shirt. I am the most fashionable today.
Favorite Number:
Hmmm. 12.
Favorite drink:
Not a question I have given much thought to - Fruit juice probably. The kind that is actually the juice of fruit not the stuff that is 90 percent sugar water.
Favorite Month:
May
Favorite Breakfast:
Pancakes - they remind me of home.
***********Have You Ever*****************
Love/Liked someone so much it made you cry?
Sure. I think most people who have lived through high school have probably experienced this
Been in a police car:
Nope. Though I have driven a Coast Guard patrol boat.
Came close to dying:
Don't think so. Unless it was when I was super young.
Been in a hot tub:
Ye-es, I'm almost 100% sure, though I can't recall the specific instance.
Fallen asleep in school:
Nope. I have trouble falling asleep when there is any noise around me.
Broken someone's heart:
Yes.
Cried when someone died:
Definitely. 2 grandparents, 3 friends.
Fell off your chair:
Yes. During lunch in high school a friend made me laugh so hard I fell off out of my seat (I was sitting on the lunch table) and almost flipped it over in the process.
Saved e-mails:
Sometimes.
Ever been cheated on?:
Don't think so.
***********What is****************
Your room like:

Messy. Pretty perpetually, much to Raven's dismay. (Sorry Raven!)
Last thing you ate?
Lunch! Prepared by Raven. It was delicious.
**************Ever Had****************
Chicken pox:
Yup. Age 3.
Sore throat:
Earlier this year. I used to get strep every winter until I was 7. Sometimes twice a winter if I was really lucky!
Stitches:
Yes. Age 3, again. Exciting year for me! I also got 3 stitches. In the back of my head. My neighbor (a 5 year old boy) hit me in the head with his broom. He was not a nice boy. And 3 does not seem to be my lucky number.
***********Do You****************
Believe in love at first sight?
Categorically no. I think love is only something you feel when you really know someone so unless you can mind read (and even then you're going to get a distorted picture of the person) I don't believe in love at first sight.
Like picnics?
Absolutely.
Like school? 
Love it. I am a nerd.
***********Who****************
Was the last person you danced with?
My friend Magpie (no, that is not her real name).
Makes you smile?
Raven, my work (they're people, trust me), my family, my friends.
Who Did you last yell at?
I try really hard not to yell. Probably Raven, but not for few years.
***********Random Questions****************
Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Glasses.
Do you like yourself?
Yes I do. Though there's always room for improvement.
Favorite song?
Don't really have one. I'm a big fan of Irish and general Folk music.
What did you do today?
Played video games, made lunch, played Munchkin. I'll be heading to job #2 in a few minutes.
***********Random****************
Hate someone in your family?
No.
Good singer?
Raven assures me that I am, though I don't often show off that particular talent (and she's rather biased in my favor).
Diamond or pearl?
Pearl.
Are you oldest?
Nope, I am the absolute baby of my family. I have an older sister and a million older cousins.
Indoors or outdoors?
Depends on the season.
***********Today did you****************
Talk to someone you like?
Raven; our roommate, Crow (again, not a real name); soon all my co-workers
Get sick?
Nope.
Sing?
Yes.
Talked to an ex: 
No, but I did yesterday. I'm on good terms with all my exes.
Miss someone:
Not yet.
Tell someone you loved them?
Of course.
***********Last person who****************
You talked to on the phone?
Raven. She's one of the only people I talk on the phone with aside from my immediate family.
Drove in the car with you?
Raven.
Went to the movies with you?
Also Raven. It's almost like we live together and share our life!
***********Have you****************
Been to Mexico:
Nope.
Been to Canada:
Nope.
Been to Africa:
Nope.
***********Random (did we not already do this?)****************
Do you have a crush on someone:
Nope, unless being a relationship counts as a crush...?
What books are you reading right now?
La Perdida
Best feeling in the world:
Accomplishment
Future kids names?
I want to adopt older kids, so I'll get them pre-named. Though I'm a fan of the name Hannah for girls. I like the name Casey also - for boys and girls.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Nope, though I used to sleep with a small army of them on the top bunk of a bed I shared with my sister. At night I would send raiding parties down to her bed whenever I rolled over. She was not amused.
What's under your bed?
A box of costumes, a bunch of notebooks and textbooks. (Same as Raven)
Who do you really hate?
No one.
Do you have a job:
I have TWO! A vast improvement from this time last year when I had THREE!
Ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with?
Yes.
Are you lonely right now:
Nope.

Well, I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea, Raven. It was a lovely one though. I'll hear from you tomorrow when I expect to hear all about the convention you're going to (while I'm stuck at work). 

Best wishes,
Owl


No comments:

Post a Comment